We start off with Frank getting the first one on one date.


At first this guy bugged me and his glasses were a turn off, but now I think he is a pretty nice guy. He might be a little TOO smitten with Ali already though. That will bite him in the booty hard as he has to endure week after week of other men crunching on her....anyways so Ali brings with her this old "Hollywoodish" car to drive down to Sunset with. I felt so bad for them when it broke down on the 405! OMGosh! I thought they handled the situation pretty well and lets face it, when anyone elses car breaks down they dont have a cast and crew to bail them out, so I didnt feel to bad for them. Their date to Hollywood was cute n all accept for the fact that I know just how grosse Hollywood is. I couldnt stop imagining the smell of urine and trash intruding on their date. No offense to anyone who loves Hollywood.
As the show went on to cover what the other guys were thinking while Frank was on this date, I couldnt help but notice how ruthless these men are. They are out for blood. Its very apparent that some men are really getting into the aspect of winning and not really worried about falling in love with Ali. Evan walked by and said " Of course these guys are going to kill each other. Thats not how men work!" Ev is right. In real life men are the ones who usually and I stress usually have more than one girl on the burner. NOt the other way around. You stick them all together and reverse the role...you get this. A cage full of horny jealous monkeys that are all fighting for the same golden banana! Thats why we women watch though right? Its interesting that on "The Bachelor", the women are more apt to becoming introverted and self conscious. Its exactly the opposite when the roles are reversed.
Back to the show....Frank windes up his date with Ali and he is totally cheesy but the thing is, Ali is totally buying into it I think.
Now its on to the group date. Ali brings them all to the beach for a sexy photo shoot and makes all the men wear speedos. I thought they were all pretty good sports about it. Poor Jonathan was a little incomfy but willing to sport the look for Ali and the producers.
Ok...heres a little side note on Craig M. aka "Poison".
..
This guy confuses the heck out of me and Ill explain. During the show it shows him constantly picking on the other guys. This guy has done this for a very long time im sure. He feels pressure so he then starts to test his limits with each individual by saying mean things and doing rude things. When he pushes the button of Jesse he runs off and says " So thats all it took to get him going"...See, its all a game to him. This kinda reminds me of a 3 year old... Testing boundaries and pushing limits...sitting down in the middle of a parking lot when they dont get their way.
THEN...after he is sent home they show dialogue. I have to say that it was the funniest thing on the entire episode. He begins to imitate the "rated R" character Justin going ...." RRRRRrrrrrrr....Im justin, rated Rrrrrrrr" like a pirate. it was sooo funny! This got me thinking if he is really THAT bad or a prankster gone bad. Yes I think he was a good one to go home, but I think he was pretty interesting.
This is why i am confused...He does funny stuff but in the end is a genuine sleeze ball. Im gald Ali called him out on his lack of interest though.

Ok so Ty pulled out his guitar for the photo shoot and I dont know if I am desensitized to music because I am a musician but I think the whole guitar wooing gig is LAME! Its so awkward when someone is singing and playing guitar to you infront of people and one on one. Ive had it done before and trust me...WIERD! It just threw me bake into highschool group worship! his intensions of romance were there its just not that appealing to me and I think the other guys did not appreciate it either. later on he shared with Ali that he had been married. She was like..."ok". I think he got the "opening up" rose this week. I do have to say one more thing...he is the guy that looks BETTER with sunglasses lol...
Kirk has been in the background a bit. Its not his episode to shine but he quoted "Dumb and Dumber" which should get him some points in my book. They were shooting pics and when they did his interview about it he was joking around and said "she touched my leg"...anyway it was funny....
Craig L is a pretty consistant character so far. he has pretty accurate insights. I enjoy them
Casey...He talked and his voice annoyed me. Its like muffled.
Back at the house Jesse found out that he would be going on a one on one date with Ali. let me just say that these dates are starting off too extreme. A private jet, ferrari and vip vegas night seemed a high bar to set. However, Jesse proved to Ali that his body is rockin and that he can be sweet. He got the " We would be a hot couple rose"...
The DRAMA
So the "weatherman" Jonathan has been super bitchy about Craig M. Oh man has Craig learned how to push EVERY button this guy has. Craig even stole his clothes and sweated on them it was soo grosse. So on one of Jonathans one on one talks with Ali, he tell her that Craig is "Dangerous". Craig finds out and comes out furious. He is such a baby. When Craig was talking with Ali it was sooo nasty. He was saying how "attractive" she is. Any man that uses that word is a jerk and has mommy issues. He got this wierd tone in his voice like he was trying to sweet talk her or something. EWE.
WHO WENT
The lucky ones to go last night were:
The notorios CraigM

The forgettable Tyler

And who is Chris H again? yeah...saw him on this episode and was like...who is that? lol




Great update! Thanks again!
ReplyDelete