Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jackson's Bday!


Look "Whoos" Turning 1!!!


Wow. I cant believe that a year has past. Seriously, I know every mom says that but really...Wow! Almost exactly a year ago was my shower...


Thinking about how much fun it was to be surrounded by all of those who love us makes me so grateful for our loved ones and close friends.

I had NO idea that I would be delivering Jackson in just a few short weeks. I had no idea how sick I was. 

So anyhow...For his party I am doing Owls! 

I just LOVE the cute things people are doing with owls these days. Im obsessed with the store...This Little Piggy Wears Cotton... They have this owl print that is to die for...

arent they darling?!? 

For his party however I wanted a little more of an angelic owl.

Here are the invitations that I found...


 Of course it has Jacksons info on it and even a pic! I'll scan it and post it!
I really really loved the picture at the Very top but couldnt find anything more similar. 

For the cake I have been brain storming and think that a little cake for Jax to tear apart and cupcakes for the rest of us would be the best.
Here are some ideas that I LOVE!



And last but not least, I am going to find some cute things to do with these prints. I know that Im a but Owl crazy right now but its just soooooo cute!


Look at the little ballerina owl...sooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love the owl theme! It will be so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we do it again when we get there at the end of July? Every last cute little owl-y thing? Luv, Grandma

    ReplyDelete