Sorry this is wayyy late. Some things happened this week that were more important than writing a blog on The Bachelorette!
The title is a quote from Kirk near the end of the show. It pretty much sums it up! I thought there were many funny moments throughout the 4th installment of junior high drama club.
We start with all the guys being flown to NYC. They are all super excited about it. I think they are just really sick of being in that house in LA.
Ali goes ahead of the guys and gets all dolled up. I think the designer guy was scratching his head at what to actually do for Ali. They gave her MOSTLY HEINUS clothes. There were a couple of cute dresses, but that TOGA she came out in?!? EWE! I really picture ali with a pony tail and big glasses at the end of the day. Have you ever seen "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs"? She reminds me of the weather girl. NERD! Oh well. Thats ok.
So they get there and find Ali waiting for them in the Lion King theater. Turns out Ali and one of her minions are going to be featured in the show. Roberto was the lucky man. They proceeded to learn how to perform their aerial wire sex scene. Were they supposed to embody the circle of life? hmmm....Over all I think they did a good job, but was it considered a date? hmmmm again. All these "dates" are these extreme moments of craziness that viewers are meant to buy in to. In reality dates like those are well....unrealistic.
Kasey gets a one on one date with Ali and I have NO IDEA why. Oh wait, maybe i have an idea. I am convinced that the producers pick a guy...or two and make it "their" episode. This one was alll about Kasey and Chris L.
So Kasey and Ali go on a date to the Museum. The WHOLE time I wanted to punch, drop kick and strangle him....and Ali....just cause she's really annoying! You know those people who "plan" moments. They look up clever things to say in the event that they might have the opportunity to say them? Thats Kasey. While Ali knows that he is kinda wierd she just keeps playing it on! STUPID! She clearly cant stand being with him. The WHOLE time she is making faces and making it VERY clear that she is uncomfortable. Kasey starts singing her songs that he has made up about his time there. When are guys going to learn that singing for a girl is NOT COOL! It is weird! PLUS...his voice is the most annoying voice I have heard in a while. it sounds like someone has been dripping acid onto his vocal chords since birth. I think Ali explained his feelings wrong though. His feelings ARE genuine, just freakishly uncalled for at this point. I hope she is just keeping him around because the producers said so...(im pretty sure thats the case) She hasnt looked that awkward on a date since Hunter.
Now its Chris L's turn! I LOVE this guy! I know a lot of people are on the Roberto train but I think Chris is awesome! He wants the All American dream. I think anyone who has lost their mom has a deep deep understanding of what is important in life. He goes and takes care of her but they wind up going on this date to a posh NY club. This is more of the kind of date where you actually feel like you can make a connection. All in all, Chris is a fav of mine. I think they would be cute together!
Back at the house its time for another cocktail party. Ali comes in and I LOVE her black pant suit thing. It brings me back to my pageant days and I woulda killed for a pant suit like that for an event!
She gets sat down by Kasey and he ALMOST shows her his TATOO! This guy went and got tattooed in honor of his manhood and Ali. FREAK! Frank is weird for showing such interest in this guy. He's shoving his nose into the wrong place. I think its cause he is bored and wants to be part of the drama. You know, like those people who want to take charge if and when anybody gets hurt. Anyways, Frank walks in on Kasey and Ali right before Kasey shows her his tattoo. WHY Frank? Well, if you look back it looks like the producers shoved him on set. I dont know about you but I was ready for KAsey to go home. Is the next episode that boring to where you need to keep the freakazoid around.
So the lucky two to be let go are Jonathan and Jesse. Yeah yeah, everyone thinks the weather guy is annoying but I will kinda miss him and his "i am a failure" attitude. He was in a way the plucky comic relief. Yes, he was a puny little man who tried oh so hard to fit in with the likes of rated R, but I feel for him. Everyone thinks he is gay when he is not. Everyone cant stand him. So sad. he says he doesnt think he'll ever find love when he gets in the car to leave, but all he will really have to do is join a church and he'll be married off in no time. are you reading this Jonathan? NO, but anyways....GO TO CHURCH!
Poor Jesse. I think he wore that gosh awful jean shirt last week as a statement. He is a total hick! All he wants to do is own acreage and cows. Yeah...no wonder Ali booted him. She grew up in SF! There is no way she would be down for that. The only cows she has ever seen were when she drove down the I-5 to LA. His line was great... " Really, Im gonna be honest, I cant wait to see my dogs!"
See ya next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I totally forgot about this last week, so you owe us another update soon! :) Thanks for this!
ReplyDelete