So as if I needed another road block in front of the getting into shape train...my own body is declaring war on me. A lot of it is girly stuff that I wont go into if you know what I mean, but lets just say I skipped aunt flow for 4-5 months because of my thyroid and now that I am on some meds, we are trying to figure out things. Today I had yet MORE proof that my body is WACO! Im sooo over it. I was SOOO regular before I got pregnant. I could call the day and time before. Now Im just WISHING for a period because it makes me feel better if I have one.
The worst thing is, is that it messes with your fertility so bad. I know I am over reacting and that my thyroid will hopefully level out (even though I am in the top 10% of "this probably wont happen to you, and it does" my whole life). After another irregular setback today I got more concerned. I looked up online about wacky things having to do with girly shtuff and hypothyroid.
Dude...Like birth defects n stuff can happen ...huh what?!? And thats IF you can get preggo at all. Talk about freaked out. YES, I shouldnt have looked online and I DO need to give my body a lot of time to heal from almost dying a year ago.
NO worries...We werent planning on having another for a while, but still...I just dont like feeling soooo out of it. Its like the CORE of your body. It controls everything and I dont feel like I can escape. Sooo, Im going to head in for another round of dr's visits. Ill be coordinating with my mainland doctors, faxing them all of my info. Hopefully one of these days (soon) this will all be in the past. Until then....Ill be praying for a Godly cure!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hang in there... The Great Physician is still in charge of miracles today. I'll be praying!
ReplyDelete