They start by writing poems to Ali. EHYUCK! But I thought the guys were pretty good sports about it. I bet Kasey is at the lead of the pack since he writes love songs every five minutes lol. I cant believe that they are judging these things for a date. Silly!
poor Ali. This wardrobe week is NOT in her favor. Those HUGE jackets and fluffy things DONT make her look very nice!
Kasey started his poem and Chris L starts making fun of his voice. It was HILARIOUS! I LOVE Chris! His poem was by far the one that was the most practiced and by that I mean...he writes stuff like this ALOT! WEIRD! He needs to go. This is just making him look like a crazy and no girl will touch him with a 10 foot poll after this.
Who is this guy...Chris N??!? He pops up out of nowhere....pretty bad.
Frank pretty much kicked everyones booty as far as poetry and funniness. Im pretty sure that the poems that made Ali LAUGH were the ones that won!
anyways, Kirk wins! He is a good guy. They get along great. Supposedly he has this BIG secret past. Turns out that his secrets are that he almost died from Mold exposure! WHAT! Why was he sooo guarded about that. I thought he had a kid or dated a celebrity. Maybe he just wanted to play it so that he didnt get the sympathy vote. Welllll....ya did! I think he feels like a failure, coming from such an "accomplished" background and getting sooo sick. I know because I can relate.
So two guys were put into the 2 on 1 date. Justin and Kasey. I think Kasey will kill himself if he is sent home. I havent seen a guy this delusional for a looooong! He builds up those fantasies like no other! Oye! Justin on the other hand is such a jerk. All he cares about is "competition" and lets face it. At this point thats ALL he has to focus on because Ali has STOPPED trying with him..
. side note.
Dont you think that in this season, there is a TON more focus put on just a select group instead of everyone? Theres a lot more people that I have had NO idea who they are this season. I guess Jake had a generally SHALLOW technique that dabbled a LITTLE bit on every girl. Oh, by the way...Jake and vienna broke up! Like Yesterday! lol....YAY for shallowness! BTW, being married to a pilot, there is NO way that Vienna could have handled it. Its hard keeping your man physically on the ground let alone mentally!
So they get out on the icy plains and ride these little Iceland ponies! Poor Chris and his horsey. The saddle starts falling off and he whines like crazy! Ty comes up and saves the day.
" I think Ty was born on a horse....He's galloping around like hes gonna save the world on this thing"....Chris L.
Definitely some angst but mostly playful jabber i think........
Justin gets his cast off and gets a boot put on so that he can walk. He said something that was a HUGE NO no....
" Thats one small step for Justin and one HUGE leap for Rated R"
Shouldnt you be Justin if you are here as yourself. he's totally the jerk that has two girlfriends that he has convinced to stay with him while he placates them. WHAT IDIOTS girls can be sometimes!
BTW if Ali uses the word "amazing" ONE MORE TIME!!!!! Ahhh.
Of course they have to have a strip down scene to temp these guys just a little more. These poor guys. They must be Sooooo sexually frustrated. There I said it.
Frank has pretty much submarined himself on this date. He stood back and pouted while other guys went with the flow. He is confirming my original feelings about him. He is wayyyy to moody. He cannot date more than one girl at a time. He's the type where he thinks he found fate after one date and focuses on it for month and months but not in a way that is as stalkerish as Kasey.
OK ok...I get the swim suit scene... NEXT!
Ty got the " I am capable rose" of the night!
So Kasey and Justin go on this date and Kasey says something that, even though he is carzy, he is right about. He says that justin is here to promote himself and all this other stuff that is totally true! While this guy is wayyy to into the cheesy side of romance, he at least can recognize and analyze a situation accurately.
Kasey is given the boot and left alone on this glacier while Justin and Ali ride of in a helicopter... OUCH!
more in a bit...
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I don't watch this show, but your posts on it always crack me up. Andrew and I went to Iceland last summer and rode the little horses. Andrew looked silly on the tiny ponies but they were super sturdy and awesome.
ReplyDelete