Saturday, June 5, 2010
Oooooo....Ahhhhh.....
So for many households this amazing coffee maker has already been apart of the kitchen collection, but we have only just discovered its amazing wonders. I knew what I wanted to get Evan for Fathers day and I just couldnt wait. thats ok...cause neither could he. I cant believe how awesome this thing is. Not only does it not require the usual filter and grinding and all that but it makes TEA! I LOVE TEA! We were also really impressed to find that it can use your own coffee or tea in their own little cartridge thing.
So needless to say we have been enjoying this thing every day. If you havent gotten one yet, I HIGHLY recommend it for a fathers day gift! I got it at Costco. Let me assure it makes those rough mornings just a little less rough and those relaxing evenings just a little more relaxing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment