So here are the results of the straw wreathes I got at the thrift store!
This one I made for a gal friend of mine. Her bday was this last week and I thought this might brighten her entry way. I just love this idea because you don't have to hang anything on your door. This is also not in your face seasonal decor like those banners people put on their houses. This is just the right touch and a great way to get your kids excited about their birthday coming up!

This one is just an experiment of mine. Id like to just start making these wreathes for the seasons. Its so easy and cheap.
This is a pic of it mostly done. I have since added more flowers and button to it.
Next project includes yarn, glue, balloons and bowls.
We are making these!

What a great Easter craft ya?

I would REALLY love to make some huge white chandelier ones too... Just need someone to make them for =)



No comments:
Post a Comment