

Sooo...This week has been interesting thus far. Many things have happened that are testing our abilities to hand everything over to the Lord. First, Evan's test got pushed back another week, which means he wont be back for at least another week and a half. Second, I am being harassed by a couple of lunatic ex-friends and it made me so stressed out I had to go on bed rest. Third, Evan had to deal with a crummy RA in the dorms, who felt it necessary to walk right into his room, kick him out and proceed to search the room ( which was totally not in HER grounds to do). On top of that, Jackson is growing so big that all my ligaments are releasing and its getting pretty uncomfortable already. HOWEVER; #1. peace and perseverance in the Lord gives us renewed trust in His plan for our lives. #2. Someone trying to cause Division behind a mask of evil only has caused our Shield of Righteousness to destroy and triumph by bringing my family and I closer together...so, nice try. #3. Evan got the Girl in major trouble (hehe) #4. I can feel little Jackson kicking and rolling his way higher. Its pretty cool!
I am in my 18th week and here is a little update on Jackson's growth! He is about 5.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs a good 5 1/4 ounces. I can feel him right below my belly button. We are going in for our 20 week Ultra Sound to 100% identify him as a boyee and make sure everything is going well. Please keep us in your prayers as it becomes more and more difficult to be away from eachother. Love Ya'll!



Wow Heidi, I'm so worried for you/glad you're ok. I had no idea you were going through so much! You are doing such a great job! Mother-to-be without Even around... It almost sound like an old 50's movie when the man is off fighting in WWII. :P
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! Stay healthy!