I cannot believe how fast time is flying in this pregnancy! In a few short weeks I will be half way through! Little Jackson Wade is definitely on his way and we cant wait! By the way, we thought we were going to wait to name him, but we have decided that we really love Jackson Wade Chandler! It is a very solid name and has always been our#1 choice! So it is official!
Evan is progressing nicely in his flight courses at Embry Riddle. He is awaiting his "check-ride" or "test" for his multi-engine commercial rating. That should happen any day. He will start the single engine version after that. We enjoy our telephone routine and miss each other more than ever! Although everyday is very challenging and sometimes heartbreaking to be apart, we find comfort in our love for each other and our love for the Lord. He is the sweetest husband in the world and gives me constant attention via our iphones with love texts and check-ups! I am so proud of him and what he is doing for our little family! It is hard to believe that we will be in the navy and moving to Florida in just 6 months.



I love telling people "my ex-girlfriend is pregnant". It always creates an awkward moment of confusion. ;)
ReplyDeleteso cute! enjoy the small tummy now, cause it's going to get HUGE in 8 months! ;) you look adorable! hope you are off bed rest now, that sucks so bad!
ReplyDelete