Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A New Day





   Sigh... it is finally over. Evan is done with Embry Riddle and is a certified pilot. I cant even begin to tell you how proud of him i am. Finally my baby is coming home to me, never to return to Prescott, Az unless we want to go to visit someday. We can now start a new chapter in our lives. We look forward to what the Lord has in store for us.In about a month from now we should know: 1. Where and when Evan will be going to OCS 2. Where I will be moving to while he is in OCS, or NOT moving to 3. Where the baby will be born 4. If Evan will be here for the birth.  These are all HUGE and defining things that we are looking forward to having written into cement.
   I am about 20 weeks now. My big Ultra sound is on Monday! Im so excited to see the baby and confirm that he is a boy %100. I still have been having pretty bad morning sickness(all day& night). I still haven't gained any weight, which is fine with me! Im all tummy. Little Jackson is kickin up a storm! He especially likes to aim for my bladder. He is now about 9 oz. and anywhere from 5.5"-6.5". 

No comments:

Post a Comment