Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update...


     
  Crisis Averted haha, a lot has changed in the past 48 hours... Evan is COMING HOME!!! He decided to come home and finish the last rating here at Orange County Flight Center (OCFC), so he will be back on Tuesday! I get my hubby back and Prescott, AZ out of our lives for good! Yay! I am not cramping at all anymore and am off bedrest, however the nausea and vomitting have not subsided. I decided to busy myself and get my mind off of things. Aside from the everyday chores I decided to re-do a mural I had painted in my little brothers bathroom. I couldnt stand looking at it anymore so I told my dad that i have to improve it! After all, what were those 4 years of studying  painting, color theory and sculpture for? So here is a look at what I have been up to. Its about 1/3 of the way done.

1 comment: