skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Chandler Trio!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
I have the SWEETEST husband in the WORLD!
So i get a text today from my darling that says..."check your email". He sent me pictures of our sewing room downstairs that was filled with boxes and all dirty. He had completely turned it into my art room. I mean it must have taken him hours to do all this...move all my art stuff down there and set it up. I started balling when I saw the pictures. To do all that work for me, to work so hard just to surprise me.... sooo thoughtful and special. He set everything up with his own ideas and everything...and thats hard for a guy to do( a straight one anyway). I just had to brag for a moment about how special Ev made me feel today. My heart is sooo filled with thanks to God for the gift of my husband. I love being married to my sweet best friend. Im starting to miss him terribly, but its these little moments of preciousness that get us through! Thank baby and I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(28)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(6)
I have the SWEETEST husband in the WORLD!
Jammin' with Grandpa!
Reminiscing...
Knee Journey: Dr. Gorab, First consult
Anxious....
Dinner Fun
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
follow me
Followers
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment