Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Postin from the 'ol iPhone...

Here we are! Pretty much camping in our new house. We packed a camping box to take on the plane filled with essentials... We got 4 king size mattresses from a local liquidation sale...$5 each!
Jackson is adjusting as good as can be expected. there have been a couple of really great nights! .. A couple.. He is such an easy baby though that it's hard to complain. When he is not sleeping he is awake and happy, laughing and giggling! Then he starts chirpping for food or sleep... we call him chirping bird... He also has developed an afinity for digging his lil monkey toes into anything he can get them on... Usually my legs and stomach... No wonder it's still pretty sore! His other love is shoving his fists as far into his mouth as possible! Funny guy!

Evan is pretty much all better but I'm still fighting a head cold sinus thing. I have a bad feeling that it's going to stick around for a while! Aside from being sick all I've had to worry about are icky spiders crawling on me at night and biting the begeezies out of me. It totally creeps me out. Since the house has been empty for a while there are quite a few crawling things around that I am too chicken to deal with. Ev didn't want to tell me but he caught a 6" centipede on our front porch! Ewe! Oh well, I guess we don't live in a cement playground anymore! I'll get used to it. That goes for the heat and humidity too!! That's why Hawaiians move so slow. You have to! Or you will dehydrate and die!

Well, I guess I better get some sleep now that the baby is napping! Ttyl ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you made it! Hopefully Jackson will start to adjust better. Congrats on the move and the job and keep posting updates. Love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete