

After I got to feeling a little better, I went to buy paint to start my glorious home improvements! I got Gobi desert ( my favorite tan) and a nice antique white just to clean things up a bit but still stay simple. That big Blue wall is going away and its looking oh so good! The tan color definitely looks better against white moulding. All my windows and moulding are in a cherry wood color. The walls look very clean though and not in your face, but still homey.


The upstairs bedroom is going to be the antique white with our sage green/ chocolate brown silk comforter set with these fabulous white sheers and yellow curtains. There are these track lights above where our bed is going which Im going to make a cornice for. It will be white with white sheers coming down from it and coming down on either side of the bed.
something like this look as far as the sheer whites


The downstairs bedroom is going to be a guest bed with a turquoise and choc brown damask comforter set, a desk/office area for Ev in the middle of the room and the farthest part will be the nursery. We took out a nasty old desk that was taking up the whole wall. That freed up space for the guest bed! WooHoo! Ill update all of these thing with pic as soon as we get internet on the 10th!
This is the bed set for the guest room...

Today, Sunday, we went to our dear friends' church. We LOVED it. It was everything we want for Jackson to grow up in. SOO different than the people and routine we are used to at home. Not in a bad way, but in a way that is going to be great for us and the close knit church environment we want for Jackson! What a blessing it was to know that we already have so many friends here. Within five minutes we had people offering us their car and unlimited babysitting! We are already super excited to go to bible study group on Thursday! WooHoo!
We got home from church and we walked in to find this GINORMOUS spider. I thought I had seen the worst and then BOOM...Here is this huge prehistoric looking Arachnid in my KITCHEN! AHHHH! It was easily as big as a half dollar. It scattered over to the cabinets and I am terrified at what will jump out at me next! I know they are not poisonous but GEEZ...Im not even joking, I am having some serious arachnaphobia problems!

Thank Goodness for the Geckos! I have an eco system in my own house! The Geckos eat the spiders ( and leave glorious poops all over my house grr), Spiders eat the mosquitos (and me) and the mosquitos eat ..oh wait..ME again....What are mosquitos good for besides dinosaur blood? NOTHING!

Now we are at the company's house that Ev's Co workers are renting doing laundry and enjoying a GORGEOUS view of a pasture and goats on rocks! I cant wait to go home and sear some fresh AHI! Can you believe that we got 4 steaks for $15!!! Thats unheard of! Also some mm mmm good sea weed salad!

Like I said, we are getting internet on the 10th so bear with me till then!
Aloha!



No comments:
Post a Comment