Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What to Do? Help me out fellow decorators!!

SOoo I am pretty sure I know what I am going to do for the kitchen and living room area, but these two bedrooms! EEeek! What color? I can paint the walls but Im not going to deal with painting the beams. So that means we have to find a great color that goes with Everything! If any of you know Hawaiian homes, this one is pretty darn good to work with. Everything else is an 80's luau nightmare, so I do feel pretty lucky, but my usually easy color determining eye is having a hard time with this one.

Let me know what you think!!! Im kinda thinking just a nice tan and maybe a darker tan. These rooms need warmth BIG TIME! But I still want to keep the island thing going.

Here is the master:






Our Bed is a Queen poster bed which I will put in the same spot as this bed. I have some Damask Bedding that will actually work with the beams. Its chocolate brown and that color of the beams. I think that is all i have to match in the room. If I have SOMETHING that matches the beams, then maybe I can get away with other colors or ... A COLOR. I also have just plain Chocolate Brown bedding. So we will see...

That wall color though! I have No idea accept for maybe a nice tan... Suggestions? These are a few photos of some things I like. I am leaning more toward The more simple earth tones...All of these are just COLOR combos to check out, not specific styles I want...







Here is the Second Bedroom which will be a nursery/ playroom/ Guestroom...Its really big and the pic is only showing the play room/nursery half... I think Ill take this room half at a time haha....




No comments:

Post a Comment