Oh my goodness! So we finally found our home in paradise and it is amazing. It is one of the two homes I had posted on here previously. It is absolutely a dream come true for us. It has fruit trees and gardens, hard wood floors and a spa. The kitchen is huge! I have been envisioning our furniture in this home for quite some time so I know EXACTLY where everything is going! I cannot tell you how amazing it feels that we have a place to go to! I cant wait to set up my housekeeping there! Christmas is going to be sooo fun this year. Our huge tree will fit sooo well in this home. We first and foremost have to thank God for this house. About 4 months ago, Evan and I found it on Craigslist. In Kauai a house of this magnitude for the price of rent is unheard of so we were thinking about just securing it and paying rent even though we were not there. We decided that it was not financially smart to do that and that we would have to take a chance on it staying available, but had very slim hope. We continued to monitor the home and it still kept popping up on Craigslist! I also kept in contact with Phil Fudge, the realator. In August my in-laws went to see the house and confirmed its existance and that it was truly amazing! We were ready and when the time was right we wanted this home. Until now though, we had no idea where we would end up.
Here are a ton of photos of the house. All of that furniture is gone. I cant wait to put ours in there!



Gorgeous Heidi, it's ginormous! Looks like maybe you have room for two more who'd like to visit! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Please come and visit us! Could you imagine the fun we would have! You are so very welcome to come and enjoy God's creations with us!! Sooo fun!!
ReplyDeletehow nice that everything is working out so well for you guys! im so happy! what a fabulous hawaii type house! I can't wait to see it once you have decorated it!
ReplyDelete