Brown


Blonde =)
I know a lot of people dont like me as a blonde but I just love being one. It truly is a fact that blondes have more fun! Now that we are going to Kauai, I have to go back blonde! Im soo excited to be feeling better. This has been such a long haul for me. I never knew how sick I was. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. When I was in the hospital I could barely move my legs because of the water in them. It was truly life altering to see myself get like that. So far the only permanent reminders are some stretch marks. Im hoping that in the near future(after I am done having kids) I will be able to have them treated with some laserage =). I had my last check up yesterday and my BP is back to a very low normal...110/63 and my weight is back down to pre-pregnancy weight (50)lbs GONE!
I seriously am feeling so great lately. Evan was so sweet and took me on a little shopping spree to one of my favorite places...Target. I got a whole bunch of really cute dresses. Im OBSESSED with dresses right now and dont wear much else. Its sooo easy! I dont even have to try and coordinate any tops/bottoms and people think i spent all this time to look nice! LOVE them! All I need is a tan...maybe I can hop in the pool a couple times before Kauai comes!
Jackson is growing growing growing! He has put on 10 ounces in 1 week! I cant believe he will be 1 month old tomorrow! A TON has happened in this little month called JULY! Poor thing, he has to have his Circumcision next Wednesday...so say a prayer for him. Evan cant even imagine it. Jackson is such a great baby. For the hell I had gone through during this pregnancy, I sure lucked out with this angel! He sleeps sometimes 3 hours straight and all he wants to do is eat, maybe smile for a minute then go back to sleep. What a gift from God! A sleeping Baby! So far so good with no colic and infant gird stuff(acid reflux). Here is a pic of him on our first walk together and of his Grandpa John holding him for the first time.
So I know I mentioned this on Facebook, but we got the bill for our hospital services. Jackson's bill was a whopping $130,000!!!!! At $6300/day for the NICU and two weeks, It is no wonder. My bill for St. Josephs was a cool $40,000. The ironic part is, is that the most expensive parts for me were the fricken Phlebotomists. The JERKS that made my arm look like Id been doing hard drugs for twenty years, charge like $1300/draw. I HATE them! They sucked! If any of you ever have to have blood drawn, DONT LET THEM MASSACRE YOU! You have a choice. If they start "digging" for a vein, tell them you want a different person to do it. Its NOT worth it and they need to be reported!

This is just a random internet photo, but its how I felt!
Over all though, St. Joes was a great place to deliver. My parents treated Evan and I to our own private room for the post partum stay. It was sooo nice not to have to share a room after going through all of that! Can you imagine being surrounded by a 15 person "ethnic" family while trying to get up out of bed without passing out?!? Ech!
On our plate for the next couple weeks are Kauai preparations. We have to sell Evan's truck, find out how to ship my car, how to ship all of our stuff, find a place to live and start going through storage. Evan is also traveling a lot right now for training. He is in NY right now and will be home Saturday! Thank goodness because we miss him terribly!
Till next time =)



must be nice to be so gorgeous as a blonde and a brunette!
ReplyDeleteand P.S. your little guy is so darn cute! So glad to hear that both of you are doing so well. Kuai sounds like it will be amazing. I just realized yesterday that I have not seen a beach since Easter and i am seriously depressed about it. I think i may have to live vicariously through your pics :)