Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy 3 year Anniversary to us!




It was this time three years ago that we were getting ready to promise ourselves to each other forever. Many people say, man, i cant believe its been three years! Well, we honestly feel like it has been truly about 3 years hahaha. Sometimes more but not in a bad way. We have just fit a lot of living into those three years and are STOKED on it!



Anyways, back to that fabulous day! We had the best weather Princeville had seen in a while. My florist asked me if I had a plan B as far as getting married on the beach..NOT realllly. Didn't come all the way over here to get married on a patio! Thank Goodness we didn't have to address it! Not a rain cloud!


Us gals got in the limo from the Lihue Marriott and headed up there while Ev went and got the jeep (which cost more than the limo haha). The boys had their room and we had ours! A cool story that most may not know is the story of how our Aunt and Uncle became a bridesmaid and groomsman!


My brother and his wife have the sweetest children who were our ring bearer and flower girl. So sad that they got so so sick at the airport and could not make it to the wedding. Then we thought...well why not have Carla and Kipper join in?! It was genious! My brother sent the suit and dress over as fast as he could but we didnt know if it would get there in time. They DID! at 2 oclock that afternoon! Leaving about 2 hours before the wedding! We were so so stoked and I will always remember how special it was having them in our ceremony. It was truly a family affair.



We had a great time getting ready in the rooms. I could see them setting up the ceremony from our room. I was on edge because the pillars I had designed were not staying up. My florist was going to give up but my dad stayed down there and made sure that they were the way I wanted. He is an amazing man.







It was time to head down to get married! I met my dad at the end of the path. We walked down the sand to Canon in D and I met my prince in marriage. It was a dream!

























Three years later here is what we have done hehe...


Moved to Long Beach
Thought we would be in the marines .....nooope.
Finished school
Got pregnant
Moved to Villa Park
Ev finished Riddle
Thought we would be in the navy....NOoope
Had Jackson 2 months early
Moved to Kauai
Had a knee replacement in LA ( 3 months)
Had thyroid treatment in OC ( 2months)
Got through 4 months of not being paid last summer
Started ComfyCozyBoutique
Been in the process with the army for about oh 9 months...we are almost there!

I think thats about it... minus a couple trips back and forth to Orange County.

No comments:

Post a Comment