So I finally finished the big beast of a sofa cover! For all of you who know how hard it is to find nice furniture on this rock, you will understand my pain.
We found a great sectional but the color was well...putrid, grosse, GOLD! ewe. HOWEVER, this couch is one of the most comfortable couches ever. Solution? couch cover!
Went and got a million yards of white duck cloth. Started with the body of the couch then worked through each couch cushion.
When it was all done it still needed something. I went to try and find throw pillows somewhere, anywhere! There really isnt much worth talking about. I found some nice drapes and the fabric was descent. I used 2 fabric panels to create what will be 4 pillows ( I ran out of fluff).
I LOVE them and they are super comfy.
So there you have it! We are super stoked at how it turned out!



wow, you are very talented heidi. i love a white couch, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl! Arent white couches So refreshing?! Brightens any room! My next house is going to be a lot more airy with lighter calm colors. This house has a ton of dark wood. Love change!
ReplyDelete