Hi and yes I have neglected the blog world. Oh well.
I have been thinking about it though =) Heres a little post in hoping that it will encourage me to go for more and more.
So lately we have been trying to get back in the swing of things after vacations, visitors and hectic jobs. We are always trying to get back in the healthy lifestyle mode it seems. I have been detoxing from a number of things...which I will get into in a longer post but dang, I have been having the most vivid dreams!
The other night I dreamt that our neighborhood was on fire. The fire was heading toward our house but I guess we had plenty of time to pack because EVERYTHING was out of the house and ready to go. BUT wait, as soon as the firemen came around the corner to protect our house, I HAD to go back in to get non other than the Organic milk for Jackson and the oh so important spinach dip.
This is just one of the things that I thought was funny from my crazy dreams. Yay Withdrawls!
Oh and last night I woke evan up to talk about crown molding...hmmmm.
Gotta Laugh!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



haha!!! hilarious. i haven't read your blog in a while! so nice to catch up this way :) i need to update mine. please make sure to add me to your permissions list!
ReplyDelete