So last night was very interesting. My entire body from the lower back down began to ache unbelievably bad. Whenever I moved, my hamstrings spasm-ed so bad it felt like a permanent charlie horse. I have to say that I half expected this, just did not know how extreme the pain would be. What is happening is, the toxins are leaking out of my bowels and Big muscle groups causing spasms and extreme soreness. Kinda like the lactic acid that is released after working out really hard. It is common to feel this toxic pain and is a sign that the cleanse is starting to take hold. I woke up with a headache and suddenly got a burst of energy even though I woke up around 2 and couldnt go back to sleep until 330am. The whole morning I was dripping sweat as I got ready for church (ewe). Now its about 12:15 and I am due for my third lemonade of the day. I barely got through church with my eyes open. It was great, dont get me wrong, I just am running on a weird energy cycle.
I have read that this painful toxin release only lasts 3 days at the most. Man, I havent felt pain like this since before my knee surgery...or you know when you are like fully preggo and the baby is spreading your hips apart? Its kinda like that pain.
Well, Ill catch you tomorrow. Almost 20% done with this thing.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment