
So many of you may have heard of this "master cleanse". I have been trying to get my hubby to do it with me for a long time now, but he was never convinced it was a good idea to drink liquids for 10 days.....until..... The airforce sgt. told him he needed to drop weight asap to be in the same competitive bracket he is in. So he comes up to me yesterday and says..." bebe, what was that cleanse thing you were talking about" ....
I told him its 10 days of drinking water,lemons, grade b maple syrup and cayenne pepper with laxative teas and salt water flushes!
So basically
2 cups of water
half a lemon (freshly squeezed)
2 TableSpoons of GRADE B Maple syrup
1/10th tsp of cayenne pepper
WHAT!?!.....
OK. When can we start?
So last night we had our last supper for a bit. Steak n sweet potato fries with onions and bell peppers.
So here it is... DAY 1
Started our first batch at 830 am.
Its not that bad tasting. The cayenne pepper is a kick in the booty. You have to kinda take gulps of the drink. Chasing it down with a big glass of water is a must!
I have read that this makes you have aches in all shapes n sizes so we will see what manifests itself today.
Ill catch you on day 2 !



uggghhhh good luck with that. I tried this cleanse while i lived in florida. I went for a run and seriously thought i was having a heart attack. I think the cayenne pepper and lemon juice were just eating away at my esophagus! i only made it to day 3....hope you have a better experience :)
ReplyDelete