Ok, so I have been having a million side effects from my synthroid medicine. I didnt know just how many till I re-read the prescription pamphlet. I am having episodes of a VERY tight chest. Almost like an asthma attack. These freak me out. I definitely feel like Im not getting enough oxygen.
Other side effects off of the pamphlet that i am having:
change in appetite
change in menstrual period
excessive sweating
muscle weakness
wheezing
shortness of breath
chest pain
trouble sleeping
Allergic reactions posted on the thing that I have had:
wheezing
difficulty breathing/tightness in chest
I am really hoping that there is another thyroid med that will work. This one is way harsh! I need to go get checked out either way but have not established a general doctor here yet. Ill call my endo doc tomorrow.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment