Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Breakup interview

Oh my goodness! Wow. There are many who question the validity of the Jake and Vienna interview but while I think that these two are totally profiting from the break up, there is actual validity to the emotions shown.

Jake is a total jerk. There is NO wonder that he is single at his age. I knew his cocky pilot attitude would bring everything down. He totally is a fame whore as Vienna put it. He reminds me soo much of someone I know. As soon as he sat down he had a pompous egotistical attitude. The way he kept yelling at her to stop interrupting him was insane. I cant imagine being with someone like that! WOW! He portrayed himself completely different on this interview. This guy needs to stay away from relationships forever! He wants a woman to wipe his rear end for the rest of his life and be his emotional punching bag. As soon as Vienna sat down he says ..." I hate you, You disgust me..." HELLLLLLLO???? Emotional abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOw I KNOW there is more than one side to this thing but just the way that Jake was acting was a total giveaway to the problems and I think Chris (the host) was very surprised about just how nasty Jake could be. Bottom line, Vienna is a spoiled brat and Jake is a complete and total A hole who is not willing to compromise on anything in his life.

Maybe Ali will hook up with Jake since she doesn't even winde up with anyone on the Bachelorette! They totally deserve each other I think.

1 comment:

  1. I could NOT believe what a phony he is.. you could see right through him. I just wish Vienna would have had more dignity instead of showing so much emotion at the end to just say, hasta la vista baby. What a fool he is...

    ReplyDelete