Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!





Turning 27 wasnt nearly as hard as I thought. In fact I think the big 28 is the yr that will scare me!!

I was completely blessed by ALL those around me who wished me happy birthday with phone calls, facebook notes and surprise outings!

My sweet husband took me out to our favorite Mexican restaurant. SOOO yummy. I dont know if it was because we havent eaten it in a LONG time or what but those carnitas were bar none the best I have ever had!


It was still a little early to head to the lounge so we stopped off at the beach for some snuggling and just sat and enjoyed this beautiful place we call home.


We then went to a place called "The trees Lounge" to listen to some jazz and local music.

We enjoyed some yummy pupus and some cocktails.


Thanks mom for watching our little bundle so that we could go have romantical moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment