Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Before, afters and ....still working on its...








So we have had our hands full and with Evan working all day every day it has been hard for me to do a lot of the heavy lifting needed to clear our house. We are getting there though. The living/Dining Room is ALL done. Here are some before and afters of the dining room and living room...

Before


After












Before



After





Before



After
Soo, We are working on picking out some flooring to cover this God Aweful lanolium...sp?...but the cabinets came out nice enough. It is hard to see the pretty wood grain in the pictures. I still have to seal them but what do you think?




Before



During



Nursery (Take pity on us for the horrible mess) Living out of suit cases was starting to take its toll after a month...but it does make for one heck of an after picture



We still are not done with the nursery. I have to switch out the bedding for his custom made stuff that my mom is going to send to me. Then I am going to do some minimalistic wall painting in the form of silhouettes. Nothing crazy, just to give it some life. Also, an area rug is in the works.






So thats it for now, but Ill have lots more to show when we clear through the mess! I forgot how much clothes I had! After getting through the tangled mess that was all my hangers, I am starting to put everything in its place!

Up next is the office area, Outside Lanai (which I am going to turn into an oasis...) and Clearing our filled with boxes bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment