Jackson will pretty much be the best dressed kid on the block! He got some of the most adorable outfits I have ever seen! I will definitely upload some pics of those!
Stay Tuned to this post for some awesome updates on the party! Thanks!
The King of the Jungle Cake
Daddy Evan practicing with the Baby Bjorn Sling from Great Grandma & Grandma and the adorable Stuffed Giraffe from Two Monkeys in the Orange Plaza from Joy
Great Grandma Kroeker bought him this adorable Moses basket which I am sooo excited to use!
Our Bouncer from our dear friend Laury Kuelpman!
An adorable sweet little outfit from Auntie Suzie Parker
Another of my absolute fav's! A velour suit for him to be oh so snuggly in from his grandma Lowie. My tummy is getting so big that it got stuck in the picture.
These are the best shoes ever...from my sis-n-law Laury!
Today Evan and I went and got the last couple necessary things for the little one! I was so excited to get these two things! The swing and Pack N Play! I Just love this set. They will work well for all of our kids (boy or girl).


I also ordered the Glider and ottoman today. It will take about 2-4 weeks to get here! Im so excited to rock this little prince in it. needless to say I am over shopping for a while. My feet were so swollen at dinner tonight. Im just not doing very well with this rest thing.

Jackson is getting HUGE! I swear just from last night to tonight, something big happened haha. Maybe he flipped! We will find out Monday at monitoring. All I know is that a new level of discomfort has set in =). Yesterday Evan went to Spin class at the gym and it sounded like so much fun! That is my absolute favorite thing to do! I decided that maybe going and just getting on a bike would be fine and it would help me feel less water logged and HUGE! After the first ten minutes out of the saddle I was tired and the bike seat was pushing up my bladder while the baby was pushing down on it. Needless to say it quickly went from being one of my fav things to being the most uncomfortable experience of my life! I do feel a good soreness about me though today! So that feels good!
* I still need to get some more shower pics from my cousin to upload! Stay tuned!



No comments:
Post a Comment