Saturday, May 29, 2010

Geeeourgeous Day!

Yes, it is an absolutely gorgeous day here! We should be out at the beach but instead we are cleaning house. I seriously need to get a maid. Theres just no way i can keep up with everything on my own. Everytime I turn around the cushions are off the couch and toys are everywhere. I love my husband to death, but he NEVER puts ANYTHING back after he takes it out. phewww....oh well. =)



   So Jackson has been sleeping in his pack n play upstairs because ugh...he stillll doesnt sleep through the night.  He has been waking up and rolling all over it at about 3am every night lately which has led us to believe that he does not like it. I dont blame him. Its kind of an awkward bed situation. Its not flat so he cant sleep on his tummy ( his side is his fav). We dont want to bring the crib upstairs because the nursery is all put together and eventually we want Jax to go to sleep downstairs. Soooo, I went and got a toddler bed. We will see how it goes. Im going to start with putting our spare Bumper up from his other bedding. Still not sure though. We will see how it goes. The only color that they had available at Kmart or Walmart was a nasty blonde color, so I painted it black when I got home.



    After doing all this annnnd shopping for an insane amount of veggies for our clean diet, I am beat!

  Maybe its time to go to the beach, or just take a nice nap!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment