Today I found out that I am suffering from postpartum thyroiditis. Basically, my thyroid was super charged during pregnancy which can explain throwing up EVERY day ALL day. After pregnancy it stayed fast for a while and then was exhausted. Now I have HyPOthyroidism, where my metabolism only runs at HALF the speed than normal. Normal for me wasnt ever fast, so I can only imagine. I am starting a thyroid hormone next week. We will see. Hopefully it will help all of the symptoms to diminish.
My knee is doing great. I had my last appointment with my surgeon yesterday. He said that I am the best rehab he has EVER seen. For only 5 weeks he said that I am doing amazingly. I can walk without anything and am working very hard to strengthen my legs. It will be very important to rehab for the next year in order to get my knees back on track.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment