Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hibernating Much? ...Growing Much!





Jackson and his mommy are doing great! The Chandler Trio went in for a Dr.s visit and got great news. Jackson's heart is perfect, his measurements are all perfect and right on for the due date of August 14th. His heart beat went down to his normal range for a boy, 143 beats/min. Up until now he has been at about 163 or so. That means that his mommy's blood pressure went back to a more normal number as well! I have gained 3 lbs. so far! Jackson weighs in at 1 lb. and is about 11 inches long!! I have a little doll pineapple in me and yes I can tell!!! He is super super kicky and allll over the place! I especially feel him kick kick kick when I have not emptied my bladder for more than 45 min haha. I am able to keep down my vitamins again which is great! The Dr. gave me anti nausea pills which are helping. I have not thrown up for 6 days now!!! A new record! I feel like I could but Im trying really hard not to. I think my tummy just got used to it! =(
On another not...I have never been so tired in my life! I feel like i have been taking sleeping pills! If i dont have my early afternoon nap, I cant function at all! Then, I still fall asleep at about 830 or 9!!! Oy! Poor Evan! He comes home from work and I can barely muster up dinner for him before I pass out! I am hoping this is a phase or at least something that will pass into a "controllable" tired type thing like most new mommies are. Right now its like I have no control over it!! Oh well! I guess that means Jackson is working on doubling his weight this month! Thats gotta be hard work for a little guy! I think I will gladly snooze while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment