I found the exact fabric I want. The tropical type fabric will be accented with the pin stripe as the skirt and a giraffe print used subtly throughout. We might even throw in some alligator skin for accents. The Pan Am print is one of the prints that is inspiring the room.





The crib and changing table/hutch are exactly what i want for the furniture. Couldnt find a picture of the dresser in the right color, but it will match the hutch and crib. I have not really liked Cherry wood all that much, but this set is such a beautiful wood grain that I am rethinking the dark dark finish. We will see. It all depends on dye lot I think! The bedding examples are exactly that. I love that the bedding is bold pattern instead of just quilted type material with a plane or something here and there. Jackson's Great Grammy Norma is purchasing the fabric to have the bedding made! i cant wait to see what we will find. I have gone back and forth between really clean lines of white and light blue( kinda pottery barn) and a more colorful palette. I just think that with this little one we will want to have something more lively. He already has shown such personality in the womb! PLus...Our stroller and car seat set are a fun shade of Orange!



wow...this could be one of the cutest nursery ideas I have ever seen! Can't wait to see the finished product :)
ReplyDelete