Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here we Go!


  So I decided to start a blog as you can see. Since Evan and I are going to be embarking on quite an adventure it seems, I thought this would be a good way to document it and share it with those who we will miss when we leave...

   This weekend Evan is finally coming home from Arizona, but just for the weekend. We are going to go to Disneyland Saturday and Sunday and on Monday we are going to find out what sex the baby is! Yay!! He will be going back to Az. for another week or so to finish another course in addition to commercial as the naval recruiter advised him to do so. So, it is almost over and Prescott, Arizona will soon and FINALLY be history!
   After Evan arrives back in Orange County, he will remain here till his paperwork is processed for the Navy. He will then leave again for OCS (Officer Candidacy School) in Newport, Rhode Island for a total of 3 months. He will then be awaiting a flight training spot in Pensacola Florida. When He receives his spot, we will head over to Florida and spend a year there.  
   Now where will the baby be born? That is a good question. A lot of it has to do with timing. We are probably going to aim to have the baby here in Orange as I have a great OB and would love to see this pregnancy through all the way with him. However, If we go to Florida by June I will have the baby out there. All of this depends on how soon Evan gets into OCS.  Phew!!! So many variables! 

   

1 comment: